Reasons to Join the Ontario Home Care Association
The Ontario Home Care Association welcomes new members. Organizations successfully achieving membership in OHCA comply with OHCA standards; endorse OHCA's statement of values; and comply with operational indicators of excellence for home care.
- Strategic advice – members receive advance notice of emerging issues including: government policy changes affecting funding and procurement; consumer trends affecting privately purchased home and social care services; safety and environmental issues affecting health human resources; and, employment / labour practices
- Education - webinars and an annual Symposium targeted specifically to members’ interests
- Networking and connections – opportunities to meet those who lead and influence the home care sector
- Resolution of industry issues – speaking collectively on sector-wide issues affecting members
- A voice to government and the public– as the “voice for home care in Ontario”, the OHCA is approached by government and the media to address sector related issues
Please contact the OHCA office for your Membership Application.