Home Care Ontario's 12th Annual Symposium
2019 Symposium Presentations can be found here
NOTE: The Association is still waiting permission from the Speakers to post their presentations. Once permission is received,
presentations will be posted.
Home Care will be central to creating a more connected, sustainable public health care system centered around the patient. The Home Care Ontario 2019 Symposium will be an opportunity for Home Care Providers to discuss the actions that must be taken to move forward in the coming years to building a stronger home care system for Ontario.
This one-day Symposium provides an opportunity for home care providers, researchers, policy-makers and stakeholders to come together to share their knowledge and to discuss the way forward to "Building Stronger Home Care in Ontario".
Download Symposium Agenda-Oct 30-19
Download Presentations Overview-October 30 2019
Guest Speakers/Panel Presenters include:
- The Honourable Christine Elliott, Deputy Minister and Minister of Health (Minister Elliott will also be presenting the Caregiver of the Year Awards.)
- The Honourable Raymond Cho, Minister of Seniors & Accessibility
- Deputy Minister of Health, Helen Angus (Opening Keynote)
- Assistant Deputy Minister, Greg Hein, Digital Health Secretariat
- CEO (Interim) Ontario Health, Susan Fitzpatrick
- Assistant Deputy Minister, Michael Hillmer, Capacity Planning & Capital Health
- Partner, Erin Kuzz, Sherrard Kuzz LLP
- CEO, Gaye Moffett, GEM Health Care Services
- CEO OCSA Deborah Simon and CEO Ontario Hospital Association, Anthony Dale