Integrated Rehab Professionals is a company that provides Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy and Social Work services in the communities of Durham Region and Scarborough.
This company consists of skilled therapists who perform assessments and assist patients to achieve their goals through planned treatment regimes. The therapists provide these treatments and assessments in the client's homes. They provide:
- in-home assessment and treatment
- assessments for mobility aids (wheelchairs, power chairs, rollators, walkers, scooters)
- exercise regimes for clients who have had recent surgeries or are in a weakened state
- safety assessments and equipment prescription to assist clients who may need changes in their home to make them safe and independant
- strengthening programs
- social work counselling for clients and families targeting such issues as adjustment to illness, inadequate coping skills, long term illness management and mental health concerns and education for clients.
- An out-patient clinic, Pickering Sports Medicine & Wellness Centre, services clients in Pickering, Ajax, and east Scarborough. It provides treatment for sports injuries, work injuries, motor vehicle accident and orthopaedic conditions.