Home Care Ontario works for you. We are the voice of home care in Ontario because of the support of our members. Association members benefit from:
- Strategic Advice - members receive advance notice of emerging issues including: government policy changes affecting service delivery; consumer trends affecting family-funded home and social care services; safety and environmental issues affecting care; and, employment / labour practices affecting health human resources.
- Education - webinars and an annual Symposium targeted specifically to member interests.
- Networking and Connections - opportunities to meet those who lead and influence the home care sector.
- Advocacy - speaking collectively on sector wide issues and championing the creation of a strong, reliable and accessible home care system.
To learn more about the work of Home Care Ontario and our members, read:
Additional Member Benefits
Home Care Ontario members also enjoy the following benefits:
- A partnership with Accreditation Canada
- Discounts on selected conferences and seminars
- Preferential pricing for extended employee benefits offered by many Associate Members
- Access to publications and resources exclusively for the convenience and information of members
- Access to a bi-monthly comprehensive summary of the issues and activities within the home care sector
- A unique Legal Support Call Program
A commitment to quality
By participating as members of Home Care Ontario, organizations are demonstrating their commitment to excellence.